Obey white water C1 paddles
Full carbon construction, Obey C1 paddles are designed for optimum control, power and strength. Available with either a straight shaft or the crank shaft, designed for maximum reach.
- Paddle Length: 1200mm – 1650mm
- Blade Size: 510mm x 210mm
White Water Canoeing & Slalom Racing
- Weight: Crank Shaft – 630 grams / Striaght Shaft – 570 grams
White Water Canoeing, Canoe Touring & Raft Guiding
- Features carbon kevlar reinforced tips for increased durability
- Weight: Crank Shaft – 700 grams / Straight Shaft – 610 grams
Obey Crank Shafts
Obey’s C1 crank shafts can also be purchased separately.
- Full carbon shaft supplied with wooden tee handle
- Length: 1040mm
- Weight: 245 grams
- Dimensions: External 31mm / Internal 25.5mm
Obey Junior C1 paddles
Obey’s Junior C1 paddle features a smaller blade and shaft size designed for the smaller paddler.
- Fibreglass blades and carbon shaft
- Paddle Length: 800mm – 1300mm
- Blade Size: 480mm x 190mm
- Blade Colours: Red, Blue, Green or Orange